Thursday, August 11, 2011

The First Haircut

So it took my child 6 months to start growing hair.  And when it did come in, it grew in the middle of his head, creating a Mohawk.  Yes, my child is naturally cool.  Then, about 3 months later, it decided to grow all over - and it is blonder than blond!  Of course he gets it from his mama - I mean I AM a natural blond (cough, cough).  But, we had a big trip up to Michigan for my cousin Sara's wedding, and the kid had bangs.  Yet, I waited until the last minute to cut his precious hair because it means he is growing up.  But, I kind of had to -- this is why:


But he still is cute as a button, despite the long bangs.  So in I took him to Cookie Cutters because God only knows that I should not be asked to cut my child's hair.  I was armed with juice, puffs and Cheetos - a youngin's must-haves in case of an emergency.  However, he did really well and actually stayed still enough for her to cut his precious locks, which hang in a baggie on a certificate on our fridge.  My little man is turning into such a big boy!

Seriously driving this fire truck.

Am I done yet?

Getting his ears lowered.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!