Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nine Months and Growing Strong

My Handsome Little Man



My monkey man is officially 9 months!  I told my friend Ro how sad I was because this is his last month in single digits - ha.  I feel as if he's learning to do things in just a matter of days.  His new thing is pulling himself up onto the objects that we've creatively placed in our "baby jail" (it's a big circle in our living room that ensures he can't escape into trouble) and walk from object to object.  He will pull himself up on to anything that he possibly can reach - the tables, fridge, back door - you name it, I'm sure he's gotten up there somehow. I love how Cohen thinks he is big stuff when he does it too.  He also loves to push his little cart around and laugh while he does it.  We have started this game where I'll look at Cohen and say "Mama" and he'll scream real loud right back at me "Dadadada" and thinks it is hilarious.  The only time he says mama is when he's really upset, which is kinda sweet. :)  Cohen's new favorite foods are watermelon and cheese.  Cohen has 7 teeth and is working on that 8th little guy.  He weighs 22.5 lbs and is 29.5 inches long! I am enjoying the last month of summer with him and I'm super sad that it is going by so quickly.  But I have been so lucky to watch him grow up so much in the last 2 months!  Before I know it, I'll be sending out his first birthday invitations! Is it bad that I've already started planning his Sports themed birthday??

Let me out of here!!!

Helping dad baby proof this stuff



I don't think Brady is a big fan of this baby cage...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!