Monday, January 2, 2012

Cheap Children's Sudafed PE at Walgreens

This week at Walgreens, they are having some really great deals on Children's medicine.  I was able to score some new infant Triaminic drops for $1 a piece!  Unfortunately, that coupon is no longer available but you can score some Children's Sudafed PE for super cheap as well!  The great thing about Walgreens is there is no limit as to how many Register Rewards you can earn, so you can do multiple transactions and earn multiple Register Rewards!  The normal store I shop at didn't have any of this product in stock, but I have a couple other Walgreens I will check out tomorrow. 

The deal works like this:

Children's Sudafed PE on sale 2/$10 earning $5 RR with purchase of 2
  • Stack this deal with two (2) $2.00 off any Sudafed product coupons from Sudafed's website.
  • You'll pay $6.00 and earn yourself $5 RR - so essentially,  you will only pay .50 per medicine!
This is a great stock up price -- especially with the return of Cold and Flu season.  Let me know if you can find any in your stores.  I'll be on the lookout down here too!
Happy Savings! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!