Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Freebie Finds - Week of 1/1

Here's a list of some free items I found this week.  Hopefully I can add to it, but for now, it's pretty short.  But hey, free is free - right?

Walgreens:
I love Walgreens because there is usually no limit on how many items you can purchase that give you Register Rewards!  

  • Muscletech Smart Protein Bars - $1.99 earn $2 RR back -- they actually are pretty yummy too!  Great breakfast stock up item.
  • Lichi Super Probiotic --$9.99 earn $10 RR
Target:
Remember - you can stack a Target coupon (found on their website) with a manufacturer coupon to double your savings!
  • 20 4x6 Digital Prints - on sale for $2.00 and use the $2.00 off 20 digital prints from the Target coupons to get your prints free!  However, this sale ends 1/7!
Okay, I'll do some more searching and hopefully add to this list later tonight!

On a great note - Michele and I have officially made a HUGE step in the start of our Mommy Savings blog!! Be on the lookout for updates soon!!

Happy Savings :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!