Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Diaper Snob? Well, kinda.

I'll admit it, when it comes to my precious little Cohen I want nothing but the best for the kid!  Therefore the diaper I put on his little butt every day, 10 times a day must meet my satisfaction.  But now that he sleeps for 12 hours a night, sometimes the Pampers just don't cut it and he wakes up soaking wet. And I have always been a Pampers mom - but after waking up sopping wet, I knew I had to find something else.  A friend of mine reminded me of the great quality of Target brand diapers and so I gave in and tried them once again.  Seriously guys, these suckers are amazing at holding in all the overnight wetness - and what's even better is the price!  This week you can go to the Target website and print off a coupon for $1.50 off a pack of diapers.  If you want to try them, this is a great way to start.



Here's how it works:
  • Go the Target website and click the coupon tab.  Then, print off the coupon for $1.50 off Up and Up diapers.
  • Since there is no count limit stated on the coupon, you can apply it to any size pack of diapers - box or bag.
  • Purchase the jumbo pack of Up and Up Diapers for $6.29 minus your $1.50 coupon and you'll spend $4.79 for the pack.
Seriously, just try them out and let me know what you think.  The tabs are sturdy, you can latch them and adjust as needed and they will still stick.  Plus, they are decorated with cute little green and blue dots.  I have always been a fan of the Up and Up brand wipes too - I get the sensitive kind and they aren't hard and stiff like some brands can be.  I honestly think they are great for boys, but then again, I don't have any girls to compare them to at this time!  Let me know your thoughts!

Happy Savings! :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!