Thursday, April 7, 2011

How Time Flies By!

  Six months ago, at this time, Kurtis and I were starting this whole new journey together.  We laugh and talk about what we were doing at certain times of the day when this time passes each month.  Literally, six months ago at this time, Kurtis was running me into the wall as I sat helplessly in the wheel chair.  Good thing I really couldn't feel my legs that well.  Obviously I didn't hold any grudges about that or anything...haha.  I'll never forget going into the NICU and feeding my little man for the first time.  It is so crazy to think that he is already half a year old.  He has grown so much in the past six months - from doing nothing to almost crawling! 
  Cohen is turning into quite the little monkey.  He loves rolling to grab things, especially the dog's fur.  He is quite the Curious George - touching and reaching for everything while trying to get anything into his mouth.  Co's also trying to scoot himself around to get to things, therefore proving he is only days away from crawling I'm sure.  He turns into a little fish at bathtime, kicking and splashing and then laughing hysterically at himself.  Basically he is sitting up by himself but he has the occasional tip overs, so we're working on those ab muscles.  Kurtis and I got him a Jump-a-Roo this week and the kid is a little jumping bean.  He's also loving our stroller rides, which gets me super excited for summer!
  But my little baby is already half a year old now.  In mommy terms, this is a huge milestone.  I'm counting down the days until summer because I know that so much will happen during my time off with him.  He's growing way too fast - much faster than I can keep up with!  Slow down little monkey...mama wants to hold on to this time forever!

One Day Old

One Month Old

Two Months Old 
3 Months Old

4 Months Old

5 Months Old

Big Boy is six months old! So big!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!