Friday, July 1, 2011

Do the Dancey Dance!

Since Cohen was days old, he has loved music.  I'll sing to him in the car when he's crying and he stops.  We also sing as we're getting ready for bed to distract him from realizing that he needs to calm down for the night.  But lately, this kid has started moving it to the music!  The more Cohen plays and stands up on his own, the more I catch him shakin' it to music too.  I just got him this little musical table that he has started to pull himself up to (also pull it on top of himself) but when it plays music, I'll catch him shaking his little booty and it cracks me up!  Here is a little clip of him dancing -- it is so hard to catch the stinker in the act.  I think he fully understands what a camera does now. 
           (Disclaimer:  I shot the video sideways not thinking about it -- oops.  Sorry!!)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!