Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby on the Go!

Cohen has just about mastered crawling.  He goes about 2 or 3 steps and then falls to his stomach to army crawl the rest of the way.  However, the little monkey is quick!  One minute he's playing with his car and then I turn around and he has my flip flop in his mouth, then he's under the table putting Brady's ear in his mouth and then he's pulling himself up on the chair.  Seriously, come 7:30, I'm exhausted.  I have this frightening feeling he is going to finally figure out that crawling is much faster than pulling  himself on the ground, but then start walking within in weeks later.  He has to stand to do just about everything now as well- stand to play outside of his exersaucer, stand to watch Baby Einstein and Yo Gabba, stand to play with mommy - he's got some strong thunder thighs.  But I can't complain because this is such a fun stage.  He loves to play peek-a-boo, play with his bouncy balls and chase his remote control car.  Cohen is all boy and I love it!  Because I know that baby #2 will be a girl and she will be my tutu wearing, shopping partner in crime -- of course. :)


Watch out! Here I come!


Peek a boo!


Taking a break -- this crawling business is hard work!



Being brave -- one hand mom!



Biggie biggie boy boy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!