Monday, September 5, 2011

9 Month Pictures

So I'm a little behind...like 2 months behind.  But, I blame it on the lack of virus protection on my computer.  However, we are finally back in business!!  Our good friend Michele Arndt took these pictures.  She is the owner and photographer of Chickpix Photography.  Check out her site here: Chickpix Photography.  Or, like her page on Facebook: Chickpix Photography Facebook Page.  She is really affordable and does a great job -  especially with little kids.  She has a daughter that is about 2 months younger than Cohen.  I've already scheduled Cohen's 1 year pics -- we're doing an outdoor shoot and a cake smash.  I can not wait!!!

Here are just a few from the disc of over 40 pictures that I loved!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!