Sunday, January 1, 2012

CVS Trip 1/1 - BAM!

This week I scored HUGE for my stockpile!  I knew I had $8.99 in EB from last week to use this week so I started preparing early.  It was also a fabulous insert week in the paper (make sure you got yours -- some GREAT coupons) so I decided to splurge on buying three extra papers, which I've never done before.  However, as I was checking out, my fall spending Extra Bucks printed out and I scored an unexpected $9!  Woo hoo!  It was time to do some major free shopping!  So, I made out with this today...

But what's better is how much I spent on this stockpile heaven...$3.45.  Boo yeah!  But, guess what??
I earned $8 EB back so this trip was entirely FREE!! I saved over $61.00!!  

Since I can't guarantee you this great deal, I will share some great ways you can save this week.

#1 - Nivea Lip Care
The deal works like this: Spend $10 total on Nivea products get $5 EB.
This is how you work it:
  • Nivea Lip Care is 2 for $5 this week, so you can purchase 4 different types of Nivea Lip Care to earn your EBs.
  • Top it off with two (2) $3 of any 2 Nivea Lip Care (from the Red Plum insert 1/1) and you'll actually make money.  You'll spend $4.00 and earn $5 EBs.
OR
  • Use one (1) $3.00 off coupon from Red Plum and print two (2) $1.00 off one Nivea Lip Care product from coupons.com.  This would make your purchase $5.00 earning you $5 EBs so this transaction would be totally FREE!
You can also start a great stockpile of toothpaste this week.  Here's how:
  
#2 Colgate Toothpaste
 Colgate Toothpaste (Max or Advanced) is on sale for $2.74.
  • Top this with a .75 off any Colgate toothpaste coupon from the Smart Source 1/1 insert making your total $1.99. 
  • PLUS you earn $1 EB back so you've paid .99 for the toothpaste.  The limit it two, so if you have 2 coupons, you can purchase 2 toothpastes for this price.
Now get out there and start saving -- trust me, once you start it is super hard to pay full price for products like these!

Happy Savings :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!