Friday, December 3, 2010

Work? Nah, Who Needs It.

Today I went back to work - well, I tutored at GB for a whopping 2 hours.  Kurtis stayed with Cohen while in my mind I had a mental melt down.  I was so nervous beforehand I couldn't even eat lunch - seriously.  It was great seeing my class and co-workers, but I couldn't help thinking about spending more than the 3 or 4 hours away from my little man.  I kept tinking of all the "firsts" I was going to miss or how I would miss his smiling face when he woke up from nap or what if the sitter doesn't hold him when he cries or what if he gets sick and I'm not there.  Its motherly instinct I'm sure and I'm positivie all mothers in America have this fear as they get ready to go back to work.  But really, I still have a good 2 months left with my stinker and I'm already worrying about it.  In all reality I have to go back to work - that's not an option - so quit asking people :).  I need to enjoy the 4 months I get to stay with him and prepare myself later, right?  Oh boy, here come the waterworks already...

I mean seriously, who wouldn't miss this precious little thing??

1 comments:

Okay, he is just adorable!! He is sooo smiley! He must love you guys a lot. How do you like that chair he's in? I just bought one for the new baby because I had heard that they are great for babies to sleep in?

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!