Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dr. Mommy

Cohen has had little sniffles here and there - but mainly just runny noses due to teething and such.  However, Saturday morning the little guy woke up with a full fledge congested head.  He couldn't breathe out of his nose and the poor guy had awful drainage.  To make matters worse, he wouldn't eat and when he did, he would gag and throw up because of all the snot.  And every time he sneezed, it was a rush to wipe his nose before he rubbed his face first. Thankfully I had my mom's help and she reminded me that he is going to get sick and he is totally fine.  He never really ran a fever but of course he couldn't sleep well.  But the little monkey stayed in high spirits, despite being clogged up.  This morning was much better, but now it seems to be going to his chest - which totally freaks me out.  I know this is just one of the many illnesses to come - and I was just waiting for this first experience to come.  But this is what being a mom is all about - the good, the bad and the snotty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!