Tuesday, July 12, 2011

No No No!

I feel I am constantly telling Cohen - "No no" and shaking my head telling him to stop.  He loves to try to climb the entertainment stand, try to play with the cords for the lamp, put the dog toys in his mouth - just basically be a typical busy little boy!   Cohen's nickname is Brutus because he gets into everything and destroys it.  However, I think Cohen understands what "no"means.  Just watch this video and you can decide if you agree...


I am constantly watching him and telling him no and redirecting him to do something else.  It's funny because when they are little, you get so excited as they become more mobile.  But now that he's more mobile and getting into everything, you think to yourself, "I just wish you'd sit still for one minute!" 


Getting into the movies

Trying to get a closer look at the TV

But lamps are so cool mom!

Cohen is such a busy boy - but we are having such a fun time this summer!  And I have a feeling his next word is going to be no...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!