Saturday, October 15, 2011

In a Year's Time...

My little monkey is officially a toddler!  He is drinking whole milk like a champ (still from the bottle however) and chooses to walk now more often and crawl.  Despite the fact he's sick everyday or hates sleeping, I have loved every minute of mommyhood.   Time really does fly by - so I thought I'd make a timeline of Cohen's first year for fun and of course for memory purposes. :)


1 Day Old


                                                       1 Month Old


                                                        2 Months


                                                        3 Months


                                                         4 Months


                                                        5 Months


                                                      6 Months


                                                         7 Months


                                                       8 Months


                                                        9 Months


                                                      10 Months


                                                        11 Months


                                                       1 Year Old

1 comments:

He is a happy and smiley guy!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!