Saturday, November 27, 2010

5 Fat Turkeys Are We

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  This was the first year that we spent Thanksgiving here in town and it was really great.  My parents, sister and brother in law all made the trip down here to have dinner with us at my cousins' house.  It was a real fun time - lots of people and TONS of food!  Honestly, it was really nice not having to rush around to 3 Thanksgiving like we've had to do in the past.  With a new baby in tow, that was not going to be an option.  Really, the 3 hour trip up north wasn't an option yet either.  But the day was really fun, despite the rainy weather.  After everyone left, here are a few fun shots that we took with the new babies of the family:

 Here is a picture of Jenna, Jacey and Cohen.  Sadly, Cohen weighs just about as much as the girls and they are 4 months older than him - haha chunky!!

A circle of cousins - I can't wait until we can have fun playdates!

It has been a special year with a lot to be thankful for - my husband's new job, my own job, our friends and family and most importantly our new addition, Cohen Lee. 

4 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

It sounds like it was a special day for all of you! Thanks for sharing your pics!

I have no idea why it is labeling me the gingerbread man,

It's me... Kat

Love the blog... I started one too, but no time to update!! Can't wait till next summer at the pool...

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!