Tuesday, October 11, 2011

To Coco Love, Mama

My little Coco Bear,
  One year has already passed since you became a part of our lives.  We waited a very long 40.5 weeks for you to come join us in this world.  But, on Tuesday, October 5th, 2010, you decided you were ready to come be a part of this crazy place -- and fast and furious you came!  You definitely have a mind of your own, but that's what makes you such a special little guy.  We refer to it as "Cohen Time."  Through the months of sleepless nights, days that we'd stay in our pajamas until 4 pm (right before Daddy came home) and the countless amounts of spit-ups and blowouts (and not the hair kind), we made it a whole year together.  I love you more and more everyday - you are always on my mind and I wish that I could spend all day, everyday with you.  You amaze daddy and I with the new things you learn and how quickly you pick it up. You are the most loving, sweetest and precious little boy I have ever known.  Your smile is contagious and you know how to flirt and get people to laugh.  I have learned so much about myself from you this past year, and I'm excited to continue to grow with you.  Daddy and I are better people because of you!  I am so thankful God has blessed us with you, our precious little miracle.   Happy first birthday, Monkey!

Love you, Mama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!