Tuesday, November 16, 2010

He's here!

So 4 months later I have started my third posting...oops.

Well, Cohen Lee Baumgartner decided to make his entry into the world on October 5, 2010 - 3 days late may I add. But of course he did not make his presence unknown. Labor started at about 7 am that day and by the time I got to the hospital at 10 I was already 6 cm. The stinker then decided to give us a scare and his heart rate dropped right before I started pushing. So as I signed all the paperwork for a possible C-section, his heart rate when back up and he started his arrival. Unfortunately after almost 2 hours of pushing he finally made it at 4:49 pm but had to spend the night in the NICU due to the fact he swallowed some fluid in the womb. However, our stay at St. Vincent's Carmel was great and our nurses, especially Missy, were outstanding. Here are some pictures of the little pumpkin:


So far he's been a great baby and we really have been blessed with a perfect little miracle. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!