Saturday, November 20, 2010

'Tis the season!

Since Cohen's birth, my husband and I have obviously been taking more pictures than before.  So I was drawn to Shutterfly as a safe place to keep albums and ensure our pictures of the little cutie pie would always be in place where they couldn't get deleted.  Also, with the upcoming Holiday season approaching, I became super excited to send out Christmas cards for the first time.  I started browsing through Shutterfly and came across a variety of photocards that I can easily create with pictures of our new family.  There are so many different cute cards to choose from that it made my choice difficult.  Take a look at the link below and see what I mean!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

Finally, I decided on the Peppermint Bliss 5x5 folded card.  I can put 3 different photos of our family on the front and add my own personal message to family and friends inside. 


I can't wait to send out my Christmas cards to show off how much Cohen has grown in just 2 months!  Plus, with my order over $30 I get free shipping.  Shutterfly makes sharing memories with families and friends super easy and convenient for everyone.

 I was not compensated for this review other than a product sample. All opinions are 100% mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!