Monday, November 22, 2010

A Case of the Mondays

So I wake up today like a grumpy bear who just wants to hibernate all winter long.  I kept thinking how this lack of sleep has started to get the best of me.  However, after my morning coffee and Cohen's morning feeding I noticed the little man talking to me like he has started to do.  Luckily, I captured some of these precious moments that really turned my horrible, no good very bad day completely around.


Now really, can you seriously be a sour puss when you have this doll smiling back at you?  I think not. :)  This is what motherhood is all about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!