Monday, January 2, 2012

Cheap Tide at Walgreens

This week Walgreen's has their smaller bottles of Tide on sale for $4.99.  They even have the Free and Clear kind, which is the kind I like to use on Cohen's clothes.  Better yet, if you combine it with the $2 coupon from this week's P and G ad, you can get your Tide for only $2.99!  
Here's how it works:

Tide 18-32 load bottle -- on sale for $4.99
Stack a $2 off Tide coupon from January Proctor and Gamble insert.
Pay just $2.99 for the Tide!

This is a great price for Tide - especially if you are a Tide snob like I am!  I'll definitely be getting a few bottles for my stockpile!

Happy Savings! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana
I'm a full-time mommy, wife and teacher. Coupons and shopping are my weaknesses -- and the two go in hand pretty well. Welcome to my life and happy savings to you!